>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Here Comes the Sun by tombo1230

tgjameela

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at: The Beatles (Harrison) - Here Comes the Sun by tombo1230.

Hope you enjoy!

http://totallyguitars.com/video-review?review_id=1091

tombo1230

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks so much Neil, that's given me some things to work on. Since I posted the video and realized that I had some timing errors, I have been playing along with your slo-mo playthrough from the lesson and think I have improved a good bit. I will get to work on each of those points you have mentioned.

p.s. I was so busy signing up for the guitar camp I almost didn't notice my review had been posted. :laugh:

Cheers,

Tom N.

willem

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 pm

There you go Tom,,we benifit...thx

Be ready for the camp!!!! wish you a lot of fun there in september...

Willem

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Tom

Great review, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the camp in September, it sure is an amazing line up.
Bring on the sunshine.

Dermot

tombo1230

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 pm

willem wrote:
There you go Tom,,we benifit...thx

Be ready for the camp!!!! wish you a lot of fun there in september...

Willem
Thanks Willem, I am so looking forward to it. I am really excited about it. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Tom

Great review, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the camp in September, it sure is an amazing line up.
Bring on the sunshine eh?

Dermot
The lineup, plus Neils excitement unveiling the details was just too much. I had to sign up. :)

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything. :woohoo: :laugh:

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Tom Wrote:
I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything.
Too right Tom... it'll be a trip to remember for sure.

:laugh: :laugh:

tombo1230

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Tom Wrote:
I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything.
Too right Tom... it'll be a trip to remember for sure.

:laugh: :laugh:
Yes indeed Dermot. It was always in my mind to visit TG and have a lesson with Neil at some point in the future. This will fulfill that ambition and much more to boot. A great chance to just be with like minded people emmersed in guitar and music. Meeting the teachers and the members will be a real thrill. I honestly can't wait! :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 am

Yes indeed Dermot. It was always in my mind to visit TG and have a lesson with Neil at some point in the future. This will fulfill that ambition and much more to boot. A great chance to just be with like minded people emmersed in guitar and music. Meeting the teachers and the members will be a real thrill. I honestly can't wait!

Tom N.
It's great you can go Tom, considering you had a tough time with your arm last year. I wish you all the best.
Maybe you'll share some of your experience on the forum with everyone, when you come back?

TheresHopeYet ;)

Dermot

tombo1230

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Yes indeed Dermot. It was always in my mind to visit TG and have a lesson with Neil at some point in the future. This will fulfill that ambition and much more to boot. A great chance to just be with like minded people emmersed in guitar and music. Meeting the teachers and the members will be a real thrill. I honestly can't wait!

Tom N.
It's great you can go Tom, considering you had a tough time with your arm last year. I wish you all the best.
Maybe you'll share some of your experience on the forum with everyone, when you come back?

TheresHopeYet ;)

Dermot
Yes, it took about six to seven months to get back to normal. Other than the scar I have, you wouldn't know it had happened.
I have a titanium button in my arm for good now. I'm practically bionic, LOL! :)

Hopefully capture some memories of the camp to share. The place looks fantastic from Neils video.

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic