James Taylor ''you can close your eyes'' by willem

BobR

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Willem,

As others have said once you have the timing down it will sound great.

Keep at it :)

Bob

willem

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 am

Thank you Tom,Craig,Jean,Bill,Bob,,

Mmm Stay at it,,yes I will,,If you love a song so much I think you will stay at it,,I like the tab and my biggest worry is/was the get it on tempo but then! well if you upload a video you get all kinds of links and one of them is below and I think I go slow and beautiful and less ..I love it'

Willem

suziko

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am

Nice job, Willem! You're really making good progress on this. Just seems like a matter of playing it another few million times to really "own" it. Then- add the vocals! :)

Suzi

willem

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

suziko wrote:
Nice job, Willem! You're really making good progress on this. Just seems like a matter of playing it another few million times to really "own" it. Then- add the vocals! :)

Suzi

A few million times,,I think a few less,,played it today 5 times and slower and concentrate,,it comes a long,,

I sure will add the syncopated and of beat melody/vocals when the automatic playing arives..

Thx Suzi..

Willem

thereshopeyet

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 am

Veeeeery nice sound you got here Willem, solve the timing-issues and you got something to be really proud of! You can already, you've come a long way, you heard the Master and yeah, I do agree with him! ;)

Ness

willem

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Veeeeery nice sound you got here Willem, solve the timing-issues and you got something to be really proud of! You can already, you've come a long way, you heard the Master and yeah, I do agree with him! ;)

Ness

Dank je Vanessa,,Yes of course I know my biggest problem and I slow down now and go measer by measer and count it out,,

Its so great to get some encouragement from two masters(well for me your a master too) ;) B)

Willem

willem

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:51 am

haoli25 wrote:
Nice work, Willem. Your are well on your way to owning this JT Classic.

By the way, any news from Anton? Haven't seen him on the site in a while.

Bill Image

Hey Bill,,I think he's doing fine,so now and then we have contact,,we two are busy,busy and busy,,but we will meet again(not sure when) and I am sure he is playing his guitars and will show up and blow us away..

Willem

jayswett

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:42 am

Great job, Willem. Neil is right. You have come a long way, and your dedication to learning this instrument really has paid off. I can't wait to see where you are in four more years!

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:09 am

Hi Willem,

Just play some James Taylor ! So easy, right ? :P

This is developing into something special, and it is already the result of lots of effort.

It also sets a good example for many of us. We need to be reminded that an upload can be a "work in progress" ... thanks for sharing­ !

Pierre

willem

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:24 am

jayswett wrote:
Great job, Willem. Neil is right. You have come a long way, and your dedication to learning this instrument really has paid off. I can't wait to see where you are in four more years!

Thank you Jay,, I am very curious too where it brings me the comming 4 years..sometimes you can be on an hold,,get stocked,,is that the right word?

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic