>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Bermuda Triangle Exit by tvarga

tgjameela

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at: Stefan Grossman Bermuda Triangle Exit by tvarga.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1128

tvarga

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Neil,

Firstly, I really want to thank you for this lesson.
As soon as I saw that you posted this lesson, I put everything else down and started working on it right away.
As you admitted, it has been a bit too long since we've had an exciting, neat sounding finger-picking piece. :)

And now, thanks for the quick response on the review.
Oh my, I sure have a lot of things to work on. :unsure:
But, I think that's a good thing. It seems like I have a bunch of new techniques to get down. Especially, I have to learn to trust (and strengthen) my 3rd and 4th fingers a lot more.

I usually get tired of playing a song over and over hundreds of times, however I'm hoping to stick with it this time and incorporate your feedback as much as possible.

Thanks,
-Tom

willem

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Wow Tom,that is one big review on a very difficult piece,,,,I agree with you that you need more pieces than a few to work on..

Willem

haoli25

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am

Great job, Tom. There were a LOT of great tips for all of us in your review. Thanks for sharing your video.

Bill

thereshopeyet

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 am

Great review Neil, interesting reference for the future learning of this tune.

Thanks

Dermot

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic