Fleetwood Mac Never going back again by RicksPick

RicksPick

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:13 am

First take

Second

And third

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Ok I think this is going to work
Well sorry guys and sals its me again
This time its not faster, but I've been playing around with it a little, enjoying playing at a resonable speed
Hence the bouncy feel, :laugh:
One excuse for bum notes is that I have no nails at the moment, well no acrilic nails that I've had for the last couple of years,
Just my poor old flesh.
So here's hoping its uploaded

RicksPick

Magic our morris
It worked, must report back to Jameela.
Again sorry I just watched it back and not the best take, just hit button and record one take, Not my usual process, but i guess that must have been my problem uploading
Anyway thanks for being patient with me
RicksPick

dtaylor

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:56 am

Hi Rick, nice work, it's coming along nicely. Are you aware you're not playing the 6th string in the chorus half the time, you're staying on the 5th, not a big deal but just for info. Also you're adding some extra bits at the turn around. it'd be worth going back to the tab, or even playing along with GuitarPro if you have it, to tighten it up a bit.
Keep it up,
Dean

RicksPick

Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 am

Hi Dean

I see what you mean about the 6th on the chorus part so will look at my other uploads to see if there the same, thanks
As for the turn around Neil plays an extra note or maybe two compared to the tab, so i have been playing with that part for some time trying to figre it out.
This upload is my third on this tune, I was trying to get it up to speed but got sidetracked messing with it, and I have been having trouble with the uploader.

Again many thanks for tips, going to check and hey I may upload again lol
Cheers
RicksPick

dekotaj

Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:47 am

Hey Rick.

Sounds good.
Heck Rick don't be sorry about posting. I for one love watching folks working on tunes.

If you are looking for some advice. I would point you to Neils response to Jays tune Malissa, about turning your hand so the knuckles are in line with the guitar neck. I for one found it to be great advice.

Thanks for posting and keeping at it sir. BRAVO!!!

Kev

RicksPick

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Thank Kevin I will check it out and glad you dont mind watching
I;ve got some new nails now so no excuses
I had got sloppy with this already which Dean noticed

Thanks RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic