Rosa May by sandysue

sandysue

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Rick

That's really sweet, thank you for the nice compliment. I just love the haunting nature of that song, It makes me want to listen to it over and over. Of course I like Neil's version best :)

Sandy

tombo1230

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

sandysue wrote:
HI Bob

Hi Tom

Wow, you are really great with words, it's no wonder that you are an accomplished lyricist (is that a word? :) ). Thank you for all of your really sweet compliments, that makes me want to practice harder.

Sandy
Ha! ha! now I am really laughing :laugh: You crack me up Sandy :laugh: Love the humour :)

More seriously, yes keep at it, you are really getting results! :cheer:

Tom N.

jayswett

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Wow. Very, very nice. Can't wait to learn this song.

sandysue

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 pm

No Tom, I'm really kinda serious. You do have a nice way with words. I'm just teasing you a little bit to make you laugh. :)

Sandy

Hi jayswett. Thank you so much. I think you'll be glad that you learned this song. You can put a Lot of feeling into it once you get it perfected. Please post it once you learn it. We would all love to hear you play.

Sandy

TGNesh

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 am

Sandy, what a LOVELY job and video!

As promised, I'll get back to you on this one, probably this weekend, need to finish the TG-lesson for this week first. :)

Just loved it!!!

Ness

tombo1230

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:02 am

sandysue wrote:
No Tom, I'm really kinda serious. You do have a nice way with words. I'm just teasing you a little bit to make you laugh. :)

Sandy

Sandy
Sandy, it worked. :laugh:

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:41 am

Very nicely played Sandy! Loads of work gone into that and it was very expressive too. Nice job all round!

sandysue

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi Ness

I would love to have a few little pointers from you, but only when you have time, no hurry at all. thank you for all of your encouragement

Sandy

Tom: :)

Chris

Thank you for your feedback on my video, it''s so nice to get kind support from friends and fellow guitarists. I enjoyed hearing you play on the google hangout with Steve K. Hope you post some more video's here at TG

Sandy

7645slug

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Sandy,

That was really quite special (not that you wouldn't realize that from all the other responses). Thank you for sharing.

Tom G.

sandysue

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:59 am

Hi Tom G.

Thank you for watching my video. Actually, making and posting this video stressed the heck out of me. I kinda overused the virtual trash can on my Ipad with a bunch of deletes and retakes, before I finally figured out that I should have just used my first take, since it was probably the best one anyway :side: :But don't let that scare ya, I wish you would be brave and post one of your songs on TG too, since we didn't get to hear from you on open mic night. :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic