The Beatles Strawberry Fields - MarkM

MarkM

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 pm

I've tried to get this to load in the up loader but it just doesn't want to work. I have a help ticket out for that. Here is just a link to where I posted it.

I played around with this song a few years ago and just put it down until this weekend. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and it seemed to be coming along fairly smoothly. Not sure if I veered away from Neil's lesson as I tried to do it from memory. I think its in time. Oh well. Here is the video that the up loader kept rejecting. Maybe I should have taken the hint and now posted..... :huh: :blink:

MarkM

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Great to see/hear you playing that great song Mark. Your playing sounded very accurate to me and it flowed nicely, great sound you get out of the guitar and your set up. Nice job! This is not an easy song to sing in this key, I think, I found myself changing register as I sang along. It may need a capo.
the uploaders haven't been working for some time now, I believe.

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Mark:

Very nice work. Good to see you getting some good guitar time in. The guitar and setup sounded very clean and true. I have always enjoyed that song, and you did a wonderful job! :)

Jason

BobR

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi Mark,

Very nice performance of a song I really enjoy. :)

Thanks for sharing

Bob

Craig

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Mark,

Nice work! Your guitar sounds great! The playing is very smooth and well done. This is one I've played with over the years as well. It's fun to play but difficult for me to sing... You did a nice job!

Thanks for letting us take a look.

Craig

jayswett

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 am

As usual, great job on classic song.

pbraun

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Kept waiting for all the secret words Mark! Great job!!!! Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic