>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Fare Thee Well by drfuji

tgjameela

Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at: Mumford & Sons Fare Thee Well by drfuji.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1149

TGNesh

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm

What a great review Dr. Bob, well deserved too! :)

drfuji

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Wow....thanks very much for the good review...and thanks to everyone for all their positive comments. I will surely work on some of your suggestions...especially a bit of jammin and making the song my own...I have messed around with that some on my own.I will be performing this with a friend in a few weeks doing some harmony together...I will try to record the perfomance and put on here... Thanks again to everyone for all your encouraging words.. Bob c.

willem

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:45 am

drfuji wrote:
Wow....thanks very much for the good review...and thanks to everyone for all their positive comments. I will surely work on some of your suggestions...especially a bit of jammin and making the song my own...I have messed around with that some on my own.I will be performing this with a friend in a few weeks doing some harmony together...I will try to record the perfomance and put on here... Thanks again to everyone for all your encouraging words.. Bob c.
Dr Bob, i hope you get to the recording from that performing, I lost the road in which songs i want to practice and learn, you have inspire me with this one,
I saw some nice things on the net doing some harmony singin and the guitar played in standard and dadgad tuning, maybe an suggestion for two guitars too?

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic