>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - George Ezra's Budapest by yamaha48

TGCory

Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live.

Today we look at: George Ezra's Budapest by yamaha48

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1165

michelew

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:21 pm

The Student's reviews program is working a treat on my end. So THAT'S why I couldn't find the uploader. :) gremlins stole it. :)

Interesting suggestion on the metronome. Yeh good question Neil. I strongly suspect my timing drifts by the end of the song.

Anton another great review. That's 2x two thumbs up by the music gurus.

I always enjoy your posts.

M

Yamaha48

Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 am

michelew wrote:
The Student's reviews program is working a treat on my end. So THAT'S why I couldn't find the uploader. :) gremlins stole it. :)

Interesting suggestion on the metronome. Yeh good question Neil. I strongly suspect my timing drifts by the end of the song.

M
Thanks Michele and Neil for the super review.
Your right the metronome a good thing to practice a song.
Than hold the right speed in my mind.
The uploader works fine, thanks for fixing that.

Cheers Anton

TGNesh

Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:40 am

Hey Shel, you remember that I interrupted myself somewhat in the beginning of your review? 'Next time'....and then I moved on and never got back to it. Funny enough, what I wanted to say was pretty much along the lines that Neil points out to Anton (and to everybody else obviously ;) ) in his review.

Well here you have it in a nutshell as well! :)

Ness

michelew wrote:

M

michelew

Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Hey Shel, you remember that I interrupted myself somewhat in the beginning of your review? 'Next time'....and then I moved on and never got back to it. Funny enough, what I wanted to say was pretty much along the lines that Neil points out to Anton (and to everybody else obviously ;) ) in his review.

Well here you have it in a nutshell as well! :)

Ness
Ah ha! :) I did wonder what the "next time" was about. Got it. And I'll try it sometimes. :)

Ta! (Thanks!)

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic