>> Todays Target Members Only Student Video Review by Neil - Muriel Anderson's Vincent by NKenny

TGCory

Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live.

Today we look at: Muriel Anderson's Vincent by NKenny

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... =1169#song

NKenny

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Thank you Neil for the review and as always the great advice. I did get away from playing this for a while, but brought it back out. As I have always loved this song and especially the way Muriel performs it. I have been working on it for little while now and hope to post a new review soon. That is if my fingers do not tighten up as soon as that red camera light comes on.

Kenny

TGNesh

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Looking forward to an update for sure Kenny! :) I love Muriel's version as well, one of the few instrumentals that I enjoy to play. (I'm more the singing kind of person as you might know ;) )

Ness

NKenny wrote:
Thank you Neil for the review and as always the great advice. I did get away from playing this for a while, but brought it back out. As I have always loved this song and especially the way Muriel performs it. I have been working on it for little while now and hope to post a new review soon. That is if my fingers do not tighten up as soon as that red camera light comes on.

Kenny

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic