Second Try Gordon Lightfoot by wrsomers

wrsomers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

wrsomers wrote:

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
This one is good Bill, i could play it,, not a copy!!

Willem

TGNeil

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi Bill & Willem,

I thought we got this working on the thread where I changed the name to Revisited. Do you see a blank screen on that one?

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/149 ... sited.html

It looks like now we do have two of the revised version, no?
If so I will delete this one.

Neil

willem

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 pm

TGNeil wrote:
Hi Bill & Willem,

I thought we got this working on the thread where I changed the name to Revisited. Do you see a blank screen on that one?

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/149 ... sited.html

It looks like now we do have two of the revised version, no?
If so I will delete this one.

Neil
I anwser in the other thread.

BobR

Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi Bill,

I just watched both of your uploads and both are really good , but after you incorporated Neil's suggestions this one is much better.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

wrsomers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi Neil,
I think this problem has finally been resolved. I added a title to the video (the revisited one) and uploaded it as "Second Try". It has posted and plays on the Student Review channel. I don't have a clue as to how this happened. If it was my fault, I'm sorry for all the difficulty. You can delete whatever duplicates there are. I'm happy with just the "Second Try" version. Anyhow, thanks Neil for all your help. I really like this site and all it has to offer.
Regards,
Bill

willem

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:42 am

wrsomers wrote:
Hi Neil,
I think this problem has finally been resolved. I added a title to the video (the revisited one) and uploaded it as "Second Try". It has posted and plays on the Student Review channel. I don't have a clue as to how this happened. If it was my fault, I'm sorry for all the difficulty. You can delete whatever duplicates there are. I'm happy with just the "Second Try" version. Anyhow, thanks Neil for all your help. I really like this site and all it has to offer.
Regards,
Bill
:laugh: I am a bit confused now,, question: after your first upload and the review from Neil how many video's did you put up with adding the tips from Neil, what I mean is,, i saw two but they are the same right?

Willem

wrsomers

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:23 am

willem wrote:
wrsomers wrote:
Hi Neil,
Regards,
Bill
:laugh: I am a bit confused now,, question: after your first upload and the review from Neil how many video's did you put up with adding the tips from Neil, what I mean is,, i saw two but they are the same right?

Willem
Right Willem. There are only two, the original and the revised versions. I had a heck of a time getting the revised version to work on the Student Review channel. But it is working now.

Bill

TGNesh

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 am

Congratulations Bill.....that was in every way really good. Very well played and beautifully sung. I already loved your vocals on your first take, but playing it as Neil teaches it does it even more for me. To me, your best upload so far. I love the song obviously and you captured the heart of it for sure. You managed to keep my attention from beginning to end, very well done.

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Really good job again Bill, you do justice to this wonderful song by the way you played and sang it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic