Second Try Gordon Lightfoot by wrsomers

wrsomers

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 am

Thanks Ness! That is high praise coming from someone as talented as you. I am really flattered.

Bill

wrsomers

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 am

Thanks Chris. I've enjoyed your posts and videos about your visit from Ness and Corina. I'm still working on a Springsteen song. Currently trying "My Hometown" on the 12 string.

Bill

wrsomers

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:03 pm

wrsomers wrote:

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
Somewhat disappointed. I worked my ass off incorporating Neil's suggestions to make this song better and then went through hell getting it uploaded to the student review thread for Neil's feedback on my changes (which he asked me to do). It's been 2 weeks and my efforts have been ignored. Bummer!!!

TGNeil

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Sorry Bill, coming soon! Vacation slowed production a bit.

Neil

willem

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 pm

wrsomers wrote:
wrsomers wrote:

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
Somewhat disappointed. I worked my ass off incorporating Neil's suggestions to make this song better and then went through hell getting it uploaded to the student review thread for Neil's feedback on my changes (which he asked me to do). It's been 2 weeks and my efforts have been ignored. Bummer!!!
:laugh: Bill, sometimes its good to spitting your point,, I think the radar was off a bit, holiday time is a bad time for business, here in Holland we call it "komkommer tijd",

Can't wait for that review.

B) Willem

wrsomers

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Willem,
I don't know what spitting your point means.

Bill

dtaylor

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Hwrsomers wrote:
Willem,

Bill
Spitting your dummy out?

Throwing your toys out of the pram?

willem

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 am

wrsomers wrote:
Willem,

Bill
In this case "to file a complain"

W.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic