Tommy Emmanuel Rubys Eyes by sbutler

sbutler

Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:07 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Awesome that you've decided to show us what you're working on Scott! I'm sure Neil will help you out some more.

I just saw now that he has a teaser up, so you sure inspired him. ;)

Looking forward to see his review and hopefully some updates from you. It has been a while, cool! :)

Ness
Vanessa, if he can take the time to help me out on this project, I can certainly take the time to upload my progress as it happens. I've never thought of me working on this song as a tool to help someone else, but if I can, I'm happy to do so.
Thanks for being there for us.

SCott

TGNeil

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:50 pm

I added a link to a tab that i like on the post with the Sneak Peak at the potential lesson on Ruby's Eyes.

Neil

sandysue

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Scott

That sounds really pretty, You're already on your way to learning this song. I really like the sound of your guitar. Keep us up on your progress. That song is really beautiful, I want to learn it too. It will take me a long time and a lot of practice but I think it will be worth learning. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Willem Wrote:
Oh yes that shows, it's the Badd2 chord..and pinky stress.
Willem it's not a BAdd2 ...... it's just a BAD Chord...... Really Mean :dry: BAD ha ha !!

Scott Wrote:
Dermot, I used the 3 year old Ipad that I have, to record and upload that video. I was surprised how well it worked. Our buddy Vanessa told me how to do it. Isn't she the best? Right up there with Neil. Between the two of them, if we don't learn how to play like pro's its our own fault.
Scott, Vanessa's the Best..... Muhammad Ali might disagree ..... although Vanessa does sting like a bee ! a big bee ! :P :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not sure I want to play like a pro Scott, I'm just not into red light stuff !!!
I just can't see myself in a window wearing a tutu playing guitar !
I'll leave that for you ! :dry:

We sure are spoilt by Neil, Vanessa and folk like you. ;)

Thanks

Dermot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic