>>Target Members Only Student Video Review by Neil - Neil Hogan Tears On The Moon by Craig

tgjameela

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live.

Today we look at Craig working on Neil Hogan's tune Tears On The Moon

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1203

TGNesh

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:39 am

What a great job Craig and a fantastic review as well! :cheer:

Thanks so much for sharing your video with us, I'm sure it'll be helpful to lots of folks. Keep up the good work and keep us updated too!

Ness

Craig

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:40 am

Thank you Vanessa. I appreciate your support.

Craig

familyman4

Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:08 am

Loved it Craig! You picked a tough one to work on but it is sounding great! When you pick a song written by the instructor, he'll notice every detail for sure B)

Great job and great review for you! Thank you for posting!

Also, love the Taylor Koa!

Bart

Craig

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 am

Thanks Bart!

The song is definitely above my ability but it's a beautiful song and I figured all of the hammer ons, slides, and stretches can only help me become a better player.

Neil is always very helpful and diplomatic in his reviews but the fact that he wrote it did cross my mind when I uploaded it for review :S I'm sure he cringed a little at my version! :laugh:

My strategy is to always post playing the Taylor Koa, that way if I butcher a song people can always say, "nice guitar!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks again,

Craig

familyman4

Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 am

Love the thought process but don't sell yourself short. You really did a great job with the song! I often feel like I need to post more music but finding the time seems to be the biggest issue. I suppose one excuse is as bad as another....

Anyway, I have a Taylor KOA as well and absolutely love to play it. It is a special guitar to me for many reasons but mostly because it was an anniversary gift from my wife a couple of years ago. I can find a lot of reasons to get emotionally attached to my guitars :side:

Thanks again for talking the initiative and posting the song for review.

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic