>>Target Members Only Student Video Review by Neil - Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky by Lavallee

TGMatt

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi Everyone!

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live.

Today we look at Lavallee working on Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... =1213#song

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Great tips there for you Marc on that great job you did.... and for me! That's a get out of jail card for me on the change Neil is showing.... I always play the D with a first finger partial barre! Luck for me :laugh:

dtaylor

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:57 pm

You obviously worked your butt off on this one Marc, you're really progressing as a guitarist all round. I really want to learn this, it's been high one the to do list for a while, but you've given me inspiration.

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey Marc
I've listened / watched earlier but couldn't find something complementary :huh: enough to say !
It's a great tune and you make me want to learn it.
I'll remember this for sure.

Your the instigator of the amazing news (317) lesson segment this week, thanks.

Dermot

Lavallee

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:56 am

Thank you very much Neil for taking the time for a review. I like the mini bared D chord suggestion and will work on that.

The back track was helpful as you said to keep the beat. At one point you can hear a thump in the track. One of my sons drop something on the second floor and distracted me a little and I paused for a short while wondering if I was stopping or not but it was easy enough to keep going.

Thanks Neil

Marc

Lavallee

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:04 am

Thanks Chris looking forward to see that barred D from you in the song :cheer:

Thanks for commenting Dean, I am sure your version will be perfect, you have a really good touch on the guitar and everything is clean sound in your videos. Something I would like to achieve. I tried with different size strings but it still happens specially finger picking A bar shape chords.

Thanks Dermot it is certainly a fun one to learn. I am heading to see what you mean what the news

Thanks

Marc

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Marc Wrote:
Thanks Dermot it is certainly a fun one to learn. I am heading to see what you mean what the news.
Marc, I was refering to the amazing review Neil did at the end of this weeks news.

Dermot
:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic