John Renbourn Ladye Nothynge's Toye Puffe by Rbinding

Rbinding

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Jason - Good to hear from you. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year with the kids!

Michele - Thanks, I imagine you have enough experience to be less nervous in front of the camera, but I certainly notice a difference. Like Neil's post this week, I Always Play it Better At Home!

J/L/B - Thanks. I am playing the song in 3 minutes, Neil performs it in 2. I have my work cut out for me. Bill is right about the title. Neil gives a good description about the title in the song preview. He describes it as "neo-quasi-renaissance". At that time some artists were using titles with whimsical people and objects with old english type spelling.

Bob - Good to hear from you too. I hope all is well and you enjoyed the holidays!

MarkM

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Ron,

That was very enjoyable to watch. Not an easy one for sure. I really liked the sound of the guitar on this one. Not sure how you recorded it but the sound quality was superb. Thanks for sharing!!

Mark

Rbinding

Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanks Mark. The video was my cell phone, I recorded the audio with a microphone and computer interface into garage band. A touch of compression and a touch of reverb. I used imovie to combine the two. The sound quality with a microphone is much improved over the sound recorded by the cell phone...

Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic