Flowplayer Question

cabdial31802

Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Is there a way to adjust the speed of the Flowplayer videos as you can in YouTube? There is no obvious method to do so, but maybe there are keyboard shortcuts? I often find it extremely helpful to slow down guitar instruction videos to get better looks at rhythm, finger-picking, etc.

tgjameela

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Hi cabdial31802,

Thanks for your question, and sorry for the late reply!

I did some minor research and found that Flowplayer does incorporate slow down and speed up functions, however they have to programmed into the players that are on the site in order to provide this functionality, which ours do not have at this time.

If there is interest in a feature like this from the others in the community please let me know on this thread so that we can take it into consideration as we update functionality within the site.

Alternatively, we have many members that have found that SongSurgeon gives them what they need in regards to speeding up and slowing down songs in order to work through the progression more easily.

Neil, did a review on this program earlier this year, which I've linked below.

Hope these details help. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thanks!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic