Do You Know What I Mean? Lee Michaels

mike721

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I know I recorded this song before but I received some severe criticism and so I rerecorded it with this in mind.

daryl

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Severe criticism? At TG? I've seen constructive criticism but never have I seen harsh or severe criticism. Anyway, I think your singing and playing are great. Please keep posting.

tombo1230

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Well done Lee. It takes a lot of bottle to put yourself out there. Hopefully the comments will be positive this time around, they should be. Writing and performing your own songs is great fun, just keep doing it, that is what it is all about.

Tom N.

TGNesh

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:57 am

Michael, I think you did a fantastic job here!

I do remember the earlier upload and I'm sure that getting 'severe criticism' is not much fun :dry: , but wow you absolutely used it to improve and so you have, in a major way I'd say!

I thought you played it very relaxed and smooth, which has a lot to do with how you 'attack' the strings. You're gifted with a great voice too. Last, but certainly not least, when you get it all down, playing, vocals and such, the big step that tops it off is definitely camera presence and engaging with the audience. You sure pulled that one off!!

I like that you're not glued to watching your hands or even lyrics. Don't get me wrong, looking away from the camera here and there is fine, you don't want to make the audience get nervous :laugh: My point, you own the song really well now which creates room to start paying attention to the listener.

All in all, you get the picture, very well done Michael!

Ness

Edit: One more thing, which is certainly personal, next time I would really like it if you'd put the camera a lót closer. Just a final suggestion. :)

heatndude

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm

I thought the entire thing was great, especially the little laugh at the end. Looks like you are having fun!

BobR

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:28 am

I thought that was very well done all around.

Your sound quality was really good too.

Thanks for posting

Bob

Craig

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Well done! Nice job playing and the vocals were solid. I wish I could sing like that!

Keep up the good work!

Craig

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Great video Michael, well done all round! Really like your voice. Keep 'em coming!

crieniecat

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey there!
What a cool song and performance B)
You had me smiling all through the video. I reallly like your voice and showed humor.

Keep them coming, I'm looking forward :cheer:
Corina.

dottmcse85630

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 pm

How cool, how inspiring!
I've just started to be able to sing whilst playing, some songs that is others not quite so.

You've got a smooth voice too!

Dennis

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic