Don McClean Vincent by Craig

tgjameela

Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new student upload from Platinum Member Craig, working on Vincent by Don McClean.

I've always liked this song. I've been working on it on and off (mostly off) for awhile. Unfortunately, the corona virus quarantine gave me time to get back to it. Just hoping to get it cleaned up. Thanks for taking a look. Craig

Check out his progress in the video below.

We'll update this thread and the Student Review Page once Neil's reply is available.

Enjoy!

familyman4

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Great Job Craig! I love hearing you play your instrumentals!!! This is another song on my list that I just don't make the time for. That list is long BTW.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to Neil's reply.

Bart

TGNeil

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Hey Guys,

The review is up. Follow the link and click on Teacher's Reply.

Neil

P.S. Still some growing pains as we roll out the new stuff.

Craig

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 am

Thanks Bart! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. If I could sing like you I probably wouldn't do so many instrumentals! Hope to see you soon!

Neil, Thanks for the review. As always, great advice and suggestions. Trying to incorporate them. It's awesome to have access to you like this.

Thanks again,

Craig

familyman4

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:28 am

Really a great review Neil, very helpful! The dynamics are what makes this song such a beautiful tune to listen to.

Craig, again man, I loved your playing. Adding what Neil is suggesting will really make this a masterpiece for you! It is already great, now it will be a show stopper!

Thanks so much!
Bart

TGNeil

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:18 am

Hey Craig,

Happy to do it and I want to let you know we were able to reset your quota (2 uploads a month) after the accidental duplicate. Please post Over The Rainbow from a few months back that I missed.

Neil
Craig wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 am
Thanks Bart! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. If I could sing like you I probably wouldn't do so many instrumentals! Hope to see you soon!

Neil, Thanks for the review. As always, great advice and suggestions. Trying to incorporate them. It's awesome to have access to you like this.

Thanks again,

Craig

TGNesh

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:42 am

Grrrrreat job my friend! And some awesome suggestions from Neil there too, with which i would all agree.

The great thing is that you pretty much got the song worked out and memorized, so you can work on his feedback probably a little easier. And like Neil, i would love to see an update whenever you feel up to it.

Well done Craig!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic