Emerson, Lake & Palmer The Sage by Skaladar

tgjameela

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new student upload from Platinum Member Skaladar, working on The Sage by Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

"This is not a very recent recording. It is something I was working on when life got in the way with a few events that forced me to put some things on hold. I did keep up with what was going on here but I didn’t post on the boards often. Well that was then and this is now. Given the current health crisis and the fact that I’ve had more free time on my hands lately it seemed a great time to pick up where I left off with my music. A lack of practice makes that “easier said than done” so as I shake off the cobwebs and get to know the excellent new site I figure I’d upload this, warts and all, for some helpful criticism. Besides it’s been 9 years since my last upload for review and aside from a few busking uploads and a contribution to the TG Banner tour thread upload I guess it’s about time for me to initiate the new site with my first post and upload. So here you have Greg Lake’s “The Sage” which I certainly found to be a challenge but so rewarding once I managed to get through it.

♫ Ken ♫"

Check out Ken's progress in the video below.

We'll update this thread and the Student Review Page once Neil's reply is available.

Enjoy!

https://totallylessons.com/student-reviews/384

tgjameela

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Neil's reply is now live on the Student Review page, click here to check it out.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic