Bitter Creek by 6GreyJose

TGNeil

Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Hey Folks,
We have a new Student Review request, Bitter Creek from Joe-

This is my first video of myself ever. Sorta scary. So, I bought my first guitar in 1975 and have been trying to learn ever since. I am very excited and hopeful at Totally Guitar will help me get off this plateau on which I am stuck.

Thank you
Regards

Joe

I will update this when I have some suggestions but comments are welcome anytime.

Neil

Ysela Lujan

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:25 am

Thank you for sharing! First posts are always the hardest. I am confident you will be able to improve with the feedback given here. Keep sharing your progress with us.

TGNesh

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:13 am

Many kudos to you Joe, congratulations on your first video admission! Good to hear you feel excited, and confident about TG. This is the first, big and important step to get where you want to be.

I'm a big Eagles fan so I love your song choice too. ;)

I assume Neil will get to a review soon. Seems to me that if you'd fine tune the timing and the way your strumming hand moves, you'd be very well on your way!

I'll be looking forward to watch anything you come up with.

All the best,

Vanessa

Craig

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:15 pm

Joe,

Congratulations on getting over the hurdle of posting your first video! Not an easy thing to do to put yourself out there. Totally Guitars is a great site with a lot of positive and supportive people and incredible instruction.

Keep up the good work!

Craig

TGNeil

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Hi Folks,

A Review of Joe's Bitter Creek is up now in the Student Reviews section.

Neil

6greyjose

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:27 pm

Thank you Neil, t truly appreciate the time and recommendations you offered in your reply. It is going to be hard to break some of those decades old habits. As you suggested I started on the Strumming basics tutorial and it looks like one of the very first things I need to do is refine my playing area. I have suspected for a while that was going to be a possibility.

Thank you again

Regards

Joe

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic