TG Banner World Signature Tour

tovo

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 pm

AndyT wrote:
Had some things to take care of this last week. I'm planning on the beach on Saturday. If I make it there or not, I'll be sending the banner on by Monday.

Tony, Get the marshmallows ready.... and the hot sauce.... this is gonna be one mish-mash piece of music!
Marshmellows and hot sauce...not together I hope!! Anticipation is high!

AndyT

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 pm

tovo wrote:
Ahh Tony, if only it were that easy... LOL
Now you have me worried. I have to go practice some more on a bit of music I made up off the top of my head in the first place...

jimcjimc

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 pm

AndyT wrote:
tovo wrote:
Ahh Tony, if only it were that easy... LOL
Now you have me worried. I have to go practice some more on a bit of music I made up off the top of my head in the first place...
C'mon Andy! We are all waiting!

People see a new post or last post by AndyT and eagerly click on the thread, expecting to see a guitar video & banner signing from Hawaii :)

AndyT

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 am

No video yet.... Still wondering if I can get someone to do the editing for me. I've seen some really great vids here.

Between a wild schedule at work, moving (again), granddaughters birthday party, the horribly uncooperative weather and a long list of other things that happened in the last couple of weeks, I managed to fit in one and half takes of a video and get the banner shipped out.

It's now on it's way to Goodyear Arizona USA.
They tell me it should be there in 3 to 5 working days.

familyman4

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Just a heads up that when I got home from work today, the banner was waiting for me :)

Actually took it out of the shipping tube and had it on my table while I watched the TG weekly "On The Beat #155". Great fun...

I will try to get it signed and shipped off soon.

Thanks Andy for getting it to me...

Bart

willem

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 am

Good to hear Bart! Looking forward to some pics and/or video! :cheer:

Ness

auntlynnie

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 am

I am still investigating the TG website, and wondering, how do I get on the list to sign the banner?
Lynn

skaladar

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:39 am

Good to hear you have the banner Bart. I'm looking forward to whatever you have in mind for your contribution to the banner's tour.

Andy, if you still need some help with the editing please shoot me a PM. I am sure we can work something out.

Hiya Lynn, I've been enjoying the things I've seen from you quite a bit. Good stuff, please keep it coming.

As far as the banner list is concerned ... here's an exchange between Bart, the current banner custodian, and Tony's reply that took place just two months ago.

"So here is a question for anyone... How does a TG member get on the rotation list for signing ? Or was is something just for the original members from 3 1/2 years ago?

Thoughts please...
Bart"

"Bart, the Banner is for all members mate. There's no "exclusive group" that will get it. Scott will be looking for advice on who to send it to next. I know that Andy in Hawaii is very keen to get it and it probably makes good sense to stop there on it's way back to the USA (Yes I know Hawaii IS in the USA, I mean mainland USA!)

Bart, put your hand up and make it known that you would like to see the banner in your town and it will happen eventually."

So, it seems that by making it known that you'd like to sign the banner you've added yourself to the list. You may have to raise your hand and wave it around a bit to be sure it's seen as this thread seems to go on forever but rest assured the banner will find its way to you.

♫ Ken ♫

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

I am still investigating the TG website, and wondering, how do I get on the list to sign the banner?
Lynn
Just send $100 to my numbered Swiss account Lynn and the banner will get to you within months.
Alternately, just ask here on the thread for the person who has it to send it to you by contacting them through TG private mail... would be cheaper for you :-)

familyman4

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello Lynn,

I will be happy to mail the banner to you, pretty quickly actually.

Let me also say that if you look at the string of posts, the thought was for me to send it back to the "mother ship" at TG central after I had signed it. However, I think that is mostly because the requests to get it from other TG members had slowed down. I am pretty sure it needs to be back in time for the 1st ever TG Camp in September so if you get a request after you are finished, let that time frame help guide your thoughts.

Anyway, please send me a PM message with your mailing address and I will get it to you. As soon as it is in the mail, I will also PM you back so you can be watching for it.

Loads of fun to be a part of the world tour :)

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic