New Site

dschenk952

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

:) Neil, the new site looks great. I'm just starting to explore it and so far, two thumbs up.

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 am

Looking good so far although a few of the links at the foot of the page seem to take you to the wrong place. Also it might be my ISP but I keep getting logged off. Early dasy but mostly improvements as far as I can see. I was one of the early subscribers when this all started TG has come a long way

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 am

Hey Chas,

Great to hear from you and thanks for sticking with us! Now that we are up and running most of the continuation lessons and lots of other great features will be starting to appear. Trust me, there were way more roadblocks than we expected to what we wanted to do when we started.

Neil

blackvinyl

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:40 am

Great so far, it has vastly improved on the other site, no more problems logging in and general time wasting for broken links.
This could be the best guitar site out there.

The links could be set out in a more logical fashion ie a short description of whats in the link, but im being over critical , anyhow great job so far long may it continue!!

Peace

winston1909

Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:12 am

Hey Neil,
thank you for all the great lessons you've taught so far. Hope there will be far more to come.

About your new site. I think its better than the old one but to be honest, without your welcoming video with you and the guitar, I'd have a hard time connecting this site with guitars at all. It feels like the important stuff was pushed aside. I really had a hard time finding the videos first time i came around this morning. I just knew there should be some, so i kept looking for em.

Just my 2cents and thanks again for youre wonderful work.

Greetings from Germany,
Marco

Kane

Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Glad to see the new site is live - off exploring now :)

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:04 am

The more I hang around the more I like what I see. But what do the points mean on the profile page? And a suggestion might be to have an open forum for Site queries they don't seem to fit anywhere and the Announcement forum is locked to users this would seem like a logical place to have such a forum

RicksPick

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:46 am

IMHO would be nice if there was a link to parts of lessons on each page of said lessons
eg currently working on Paint it black part 1 but have to goback a page to get to page 2

Tryed to find somewhere to post this,this seemed best
RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic