Thanks! Neil...

ToolMan

Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 am

Hi! Neil, I can't emphasize enough on how much I appreciate your time and effort in sharing your gift. What a talented person you are and what a great site you have. As for me, I am to say the least "A Novice Guitar Player" and was wondering if you have videos that are complete lessons and if so are they categorized separately? I'm more of a visual type and not much on tabs. I may have missed a section where you have complete videos and if so I apologize. None the less, Thanks! again for you time and efforts... "Tool Man"

eagle670

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:19 pm

I have been asking that question as well. The mini-lessons are great, but I need more than that. Keep your fingers crossed that more detailed lessons are in the works.

Rod

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Maybe it's my suspicious nature but I'm waiting for the $$ to drop into the equation you know they say theres no such thing as a free lunch. I'd imagine the full video's will be available at a cost some time in the near future. Let's hope it's not to high.

RicksPick

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks Neil

You give me the inspiration

Thank you

My glass is half full

Neil's been hinting that something big is comming
Could it be a course of LESSONS
And nothing to do with $$$£££

Thank you to the guitar god that i worship most nights
Neil

RicksPick

Over in the UK (Rod)

Rod

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 am

Hay RicksPick I wish my glass was half full but is a bit early in the morning here for that

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic