Are you stuck like me?

BigBear

Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:58 pm

AndyT wrote:
Hey! The Boss gave me some money and I joined up! Of course I was only able to squeeze a months worth from her, but if I'm a good little jedi and keep my room clean, I might get to pay for next month also.:laugh:
That was so funny that I was going to read it to my wife who is on her computer right next to me. Then I realized I "forgot" to tell her I joined TARGET! Ooops! My bad! I almost narc'd myself out! Whew, I just barely dodged that bullet!

Andy, if your sense of humor keeps going, you're going to get me in BIG trouble!! I might have to come clean!! Some guys worry about cheating on their wives. I worry about getting caught joining a guitar website!!

AndyT

Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm

*Rod Serling voice*
Picture this, A large bear, sneaking thru the house. doing his best to keep the grizzly in the other room unaware of what hes about to do. Suddenly she pounces, catching him as he is getting ready to enter . . . The Guitar Zone.

Do do de do, do do de do....

BigBear

Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

AndyT wrote:
*Rod Serling voice*
Picture this, A large bear, sneaking thru the house. doing his best to keep the grizzly in the other room unaware of what hes about to do. Suddenly she pounces, catching him as he is getting ready to enter . . . The Guitar Zone.

Do do de do, do do de do....
And then the Wife says, "That's okay honey, I think you should join a few more sites. Oh, and you need another guitar or two. Will $5,000 be enough money for it?".

Then the Bear wakes up in a cold sweat and realizes he was actually in another, parralel universe. Relieved, he crawls back under the bed to hide...

Or was he in the Outer Limits? "Do not attempt to adjust your dial...".

haoli25

Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

BigBear, I think in that universe, Spock has a beard. lol

BigBear

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm

haoli25 wrote:
BigBear, I think in that universe, Spock has a beard. lol
Is there any room at the inn?

AndyT

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Sorry, no vacancies. Just gave the last room to a gang of hobbits.

BigBear

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

AndyT wrote:
Hey, Chasplaya lives in Hobbit-land and even knows where the Hobbit holes are. Maybe he could get us a room with Bilbo and Frodo!! Or maybe Rivendale has some vacancies! Maybe they could work some Elven magic on my guitar playing.

AndyT

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Maybe even we can take a nap! I think you sprained something there big fella... Easy now.. Its ok, We're right here. Just lay back and relax... *whispering to nurse* got the sedative ready?

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 am

BigBear wrote:
AndyT wrote:
Hey, Chasplaya lives in Hobbit-land and even knows where the Hobbit holes are. Maybe he could get us a room with Bilbo and Frodo!! Or maybe Rivendale has some vacancies! Maybe they could work some Elven magic on my guitar playing.
Hey don't knock the Hobbits they are source of NZ revenue how clever is that we dig a few holes in the ground and Tourists pay mega bucks to look at them...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic