Ibanez AEL10LE

AndyT

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

LOL. I've seen those. What makes it even funnier, is I have an Esteban. I guess I got lucky because the one I got sounds pretty good. It has its problems, but overall, its not bad.

BigBear

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm

AndyT wrote:
LOL. I've seen those. What makes it even funnier, is I have an Esteban. I guess I got lucky because the one I got sounds pretty good. It has its problems, but overall, its not bad.
It's kinda like eating rattlesnake. It actually tastes pretty good but I can't get over where it came from!! :lol:

KennyF

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

BigBear wrote:
AndyT wrote:
It's kinda like eating rattlesnake. It actually tastes pretty good but I can't get over where it came from!! :lol:
Image Image Image

quincy451

Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Yea I think you might have overcome the guitar with skill. Play something long enough and you know just how to make things come togather. I am getting that way with my yahama classical. I can feel a buz starting to creap into the mix before it sounds and clamp down on the note for a clean note instead.

Another thing I think comes into play with the estobon and many other low end instruments is they very greatly in terms action, sound and playablity. That is why if you look at reveiws for any of them. You will high action, low action, great, junk...etc for the same instrument.

AndyT

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 am

The only real problem mine has now (I did some setup work on it) is a bad fret at the 14th. And its only bad for the first string.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic