Ibanez AEL10LE

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:02 pm

BigBear wrote:
[

BUT and it's a big butt, I mean but, ......

Caveat emptor!!

This forum is a great place to do research on future equipment purchases.
What you talkin bout Willis... Who you sayings got a big Butt

BigBear

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
What you talkin bout Willis... Who you sayings got a big Butt
Freudian slip!! ROFL!!

haoli25

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 am

There's a butt on my mind but I don't mind.

Hey! I think there's a song there!

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:45 am

gingold wrote:
There's a butt on my mind but I don't mind.

Hey! I think there's a song there!
J. LO could sing it she knows all abutt butts

revo

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Well I didnt get any info off this topic, so I bought the guitar. Thanks for the input. NOT !!

AndyT

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

revo,
We made some direct comments to you specifically on your question. What were you looking for in the way of an answer? Its very unlikely anyone would tell you to buy or don't buy because a guitar is such a personal thing. (except Bear of course, LOL) What you like could be exactly the opposite of what I like. You really have to sit down and play it to decide.

And how do you like the guitar?

Chasplaya

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 am

revo wrote:
Well I didnt get any info off this topic, so I bought the guitar. Thanks for the input. NOT !!
Well not exactly sure how your arrived at that conclusion the general answer from most guitarists is play it if it feels right and you can afford it buy it.

Anyways maybe now you can tell us what it sounds like and is like to play so other can now benefit.

haoli25

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am

I'll give you $100 for the Ibanez AEL 10LE with the gigbag.:)

BigBear

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:58 am

revo wrote:
Revo- what were you looking for that you didn't get? You didn't tell us the age of the guitar, the condition, what the neck was like or anything else that is necessary in order to give you good advice or to make an informed buying decision.

Without this information, we're blind. So we told you that some of us weren't impressed with Ibanez acoustics although their electrics were okay. And we told you that if you like the guitar and it plays okay to buy it, that it is a very personal choice. It was a $250 guitar for Pete's sake not a vintage collector's edition.

If you ask for other people's advice and you don't get what you were asking for, either re-ask the question differently, provide better info or ask somebody else. Sorry we didn't measure up to your expectations but in the future you can take your attitude to a different forum for free advice!! I'm sorry I wasted my time to give you my opinion on Ibanez!! :(

AndyT

Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

*sneaking a sedative into a fish*

Here Bear, have a salmon. *waving it in front of you*

I agree, but lets not butcher the poor guy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic