Ibanez AEL10LE

KennyF

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 am

There are five pages of responses in this thread. Below are your ALL of your posts on the subject, one of which was the original question.

The second post had me raising an eyebrow and thinking; "what the hell"?

The third post makes me wish that we were having this discussion in person, and I want you to take that in the warm and sincere way in which I mean it.

I can only guess that you were looking for more of a direct answer, so here it is...

That guitar sells for $329.99 at most discount guitar stores. If you can get it "NEW" for $250.00, then it sounds like a good deal to me.

Now... Go take two Midol and lay down on a heating pad.

revo wrote:
I can buy this guitar for 250.00 new with a gig bag. Should I ? Thanks
revo wrote:
So much for Ibanez :dry:
revo wrote:
Well I didnt get any info off this topic, so I bought the guitar. Thanks for the input. NOT !!

haoli25

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am

Karma to you KENNY, when I stop laughing.:laugh:

KennyF

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 am

haoli25 wrote:
Karma to you KENNY, when I stop laughing.:laugh:
Ya know... I don't want to slam the guy into the dirt, but damn... What the hell???

BigBear

Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 am

AndyT wrote:
*sneaking a sedative into a fish*

Here Bear, have a salmon. *waving it in front of you*

I agree, but lets not butcher the poor guy.
You crack me up!! :lol: Was that a polite way of saying calm the hell down?

revo

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:19 pm

I knew I was going to get some crap, but hay I asked a simple ? and got 5 pages of chevy or a ford, Les paul or Fender. It is what it is. :woohoo:

AndyT

Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Correct. It is what it is. And it is the answers you asked for. The problem is you asked such an open ended question to a rather complex matter that it was almost impossible to give you a simple answer. If you want simple yes or no answers then provide more information and state you want a simple answer. Otherwise you will get complex subjective responses that may or may not be understandable to you from a beginners perspective.

Have a great day and feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
:cheer:

AndyT

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Poor Bear. You're not hung over again are you? LMBO

Chasplaya

Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 pm

revo wrote:
I knew I was going to get some crap, but hay I asked a simple ? and got 5 pages of chevy or a ford, Les paul or Fender. It is what it is. :woohoo:
Yep it is what it is, but most of us gave answers based on the information to hand, and cos that wasn't much a few of us tend to get sidetracked... Guitar preference is so subjective and as was mentioned it depends on so many factors that were not known to us. So anyway I hope it works out for you, just remember if your looking for specific answers specific questions help, and cos of subjectivity you may not always get the answers you anticipate.

Enjoy the site and don't take things personally some of us here tend to be a bit mischievious at times

goldleaf

Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Ibanez, man I really like them, specially the exotic wood variety. What were we talking about anyway, I just tuned in. Ibanez rules! Sounds like the price was right for sure. Play on!!!!! Gary

quincy451

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

My you ask an open ended question. Looking for example if someone had a really bad experience with Ibanex or this model. No one had that direct experience. Some where not Ibanez fans. But Ibanez is a good guitar company. You are not going to get truly shottuy workmanship or sound for that matter. (example of that Estabon).

Now no one can tell if you are going to like the sound or feel of it.
Hopefully you checked youtube for sound samples of this instrument. That is my first move. I know this instrument is represented there. Second you might have went to local guitar shop to check out the one they have on display. Even if there price was not something you was going to act on. Then you know something about purchase.

But now that you have it hopefully you like it. But loosen up the people here answered your question and then moved on to having a fun conversation among themselves.

Hey in that regard has anyone seen the "estabon world tour". Funniest set of guitar related videos you will see. Check them out here;
http://estebanworldtour.blogspot.com/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic