learning song You are not alone y Michael jackson

seas123

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 am

I would love to learn this beautiful song."You are Not Alone" Need the key it's in and chords. I don't know how to read tabs. Also learn Hotel California, Dust in the Wind and how to finger pick! Anyone who can assist me I'd greatly appreciate this! Thanks in advance! Hope I'm at the right place to place my requests lol. Can I see how these are actually played and keys, Chords and tab learning? sorry so long!

BigBear

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 am

seas123 wrote:
I would love to learn this beautiful song."You are Not Alone" Need the key it's in and chords. I don't know how to read tabs. Also learn Hotel California, Dust in the Wind and how to finger pick! Anyone who can assist me I'd greatly appreciate this! Thanks in advance! Hope I'm at the right place to place my requests lol. Can I see how these are actually played and keys, Chords and tab learning? sorry so long!
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your experience here. As Chas said in another thread the best way to accomplish what you are looking for is to join TARGET.

Those of us that have joined are in general very pleased with the program. Nothing like it on line. Neil has outstanding song studies for both Hotel California and Dust in the Wind (a great fingerpicking tune). There's lots of free stuff here but the really great stuff is reserved for TARGET members.

But if you are serious about learning the guitar you have to make a small monetary commitment and whatever time commitment you can justify. But it's all worth it. You won't believe how much support you get from everyone in the TARGET program!! I hope you'll consider it!

Happy playin'

AndyT

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 am

A couple of those are already here for you to learn. You just need to join the Target program to see them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic