Alternate Chords: Horse With No name

AndyT

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

He does now... LOL

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:47 am

Hi Andy and Bear, Thanks for your help. Both tabs are actually the same and also the same as one I sent you Andy with my entire catalogue lol. Whislt that tab works i've been searching for the original score, if you search on you tube you'll see them playing something entirely different to jsut the straight two chord trick.

I've actually just ordered the America Anthology from sheetmusicplus.com.

Ric's advice would also work and i've looked at some of the suggestions and it maybe we try doing that instead cos we now have 4 guitarists in the line up , at this rate we will be looking at a Big Band sound or a guitar orchestra.

AndyT

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 am

Nothing like buying the official paper.
I did not look at the ones that I sent you. I just passed them on. Oh well... LOL

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

AndyT wrote:
Nothing like buying the official paper.
I did not look at the ones that I sent you. I just passed them on. Oh well... LOL
Buying the offical score is usually a last resort lol. But the book I'm buying has about 12 songs on it so its worth the dollars. I usually buy two at a time cos they give you 10% discount then I sell one at NZ dollar retail on the NZ equivalent of ebay and cover most of my cost lol

AndyT

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 am

And what if nobody buys it?
* thinking they make wonderful gifts * LOL :laugh:

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:38 am

AndyT wrote:
And what if nobody buys it?
* thinking they make wonderful gifts * LOL :laugh:
Music tab books are generally very expensive in NZ so I alwasy sell em a bit cheaper than the shop retail. Never failed yet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic