Guitar/Music Discussions Lacking?

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Has anyone noticed the flurry of activity in the Forums coincidentally since this post started!!

jim56

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Has anyone noticed the flurry of activity in the Forums coincidentally since this post started!!
ya, most by a member named Chas:woohoo:

Anon

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Well, the whip got cracked, and we all responded I guess....

Some of the new topics are pretty good. As long as all of the foolishness does not disappear, it's a great thing.

B)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks for initiating the thread Ric. Great response. I was out in the sun and missed it all... 'til now. Matt is just narked-off because the Muppets don't have an Aussie accent... or did they do one of Olivia Neutronbomb?... she MUST have been on sometime with Miss Piggy! Bear is so right! Seriously, this site is a gem precisely because of the mix. The first thing you encounter is Neil on Youtube, then you check out the site and catch the vibe as well as Neil's vids. The mix of expertise, personallity, quality information, fun and people sells you the membership. It's as we found in sport: People join a sport because they like it and enjoy improving and feeling more competent. But equally important is the friends you meet there... people or Muppets who are like yourself. In the end, the people and friendships form the social glue that keeps you in the sport. It's not just the sport itself. So you really need the mix that is found here at TG. This is a success story in the making..... and I'm happy and proud to be part of it. You have all been so welcoming. Thank you!.... and as Benny Hill would say (in a Chinese accent: "why you no crapping?!"

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You have all been so welcoming. Thank you!.... and as Benny Hill would say (in a Chinese accent: "why you no crapping?!"
We are glad to have you here adding to the insanity!!!!!!!!!

I really miss the old Benny Hill shows, they were hilarious! Mr. Bill for President!

MJ

:P

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah, if I wasn't crazy, I would go in sane.... or is that a Jimmy Buffet line? :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic