Works in Progress- an idea

goldleaf

Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Joe, I was just on a forum with Al it was "Imagine" by me (Al), he is a cameraman and video maker. He gave me a very detailed answer to your and my question How do you get the video and audio on TG. We came down to a relatively easy answer. They make a mini video camera called the Flip. It is designed to download to Youtube by just connecting to your computer. Once it's on Youtube you transfer it to TG. I think the Flip cost under $100. Check out that Forum, less than a couple hours old. Good luck, I know it will be a great day for me if I can make and download videos of someone playing although with the help available I can see it happening. Gary

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Yes guys..I have mentioned the flip several times..and their is a hd version now..we are going to do a camtasia training video..their is a new higher quality version like a flip made by someone else that uses a really good microphone..I will get that brand up here tommorow..also the new tg channle for you guys will be live tomomroow..
This was we can use youtubes bandwidth we get to share the videos and neil can post responses as you all can ...

So look out for that all..

Cheers

BigBear

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

mattwilliams wrote:
Yes guys..I have mentioned the flip several times..and their is a hd version now..we are going to do a camtasia training video..their is a new higher quality version like a flip made by someone else that uses a really good microphone..I will get that brand up here tommorow..also the new tg channle for you guys will be live tomomroow..
This was we can use youtubes bandwidth we get to share the videos and neil can post responses as you all can ...

So look out for that all..

Cheers
Matt- is there a make and model for a flip? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks! :cheer:

BigBear

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Flip is the make..

And get the HD version

Get it at any best buy mate..its a cracker..

Chasplaya

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 am

Just been checking out Flip cameras, not sure you get them in NZ yet. Although the Flipsite mentions Kmart and we have them here, I might check tomorrow. they look good for the price

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic