When do you find the time to pratice

haoli25

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:45 pm

A guitar is never very far away from me. I love to practice! I have a guitar in my office and when I am working on a problem, I close the door and pick up the guitar and practice while I am working. I also have a travel guitar for the times that I work out of town. There is surely nothing on TV, so I practice on my guitar during the evening at my hotel room.
In the evenings at home, I practice while watching TV (tonight it's 'Spartacus' lol) I even manage to practice while reading all of the funny stuff in the TG Forum!:)
Although that may seem like a lot, I find that I still have plenty of time for my other interests and keeping a jealous woman happy. :laugh:

Bill Image

goldleaf

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

I guess im kind of lucky, I start work early and get off about 1-3 pm. I can play from 3pm till whenever. Playing is my relax time, to unwind and just get into my world and play.;)

goldleaf

Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

My problem is that when I go to practice or I should say see what I want to paly on target I am still seeing songs I haven't heard yet so I get distracted and listen to new stuff coming out. I just have to pick one or two songs and learn them complete. That is my next goal & to get a vid within the next month. Gary

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 pm

I don't have a particular regimen, I get home I check the email, check the site, pick up a guitar play till my wife tells me off, help make tea, sneak away check site play guitar get told off again help eat tea sneak off check site play guitar get told off help do dishes or growl at kids to do that sneak away check site play guitar get told off make wife coffee sneak away check site play guitar wife says do you realise the time its way past bedtime... yes dear i'm just coming check site play guitar... Morning check site play guitar go to work, (got guitar in office lol and so it goes....

haoli25

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:15 pm

LMAO Chas!!!!! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic