Have you watch Ajay lessons yet? You should

Lavallee

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I am quite impressed by the obvious talent Ajay has. I watched all the videos and right away you can he see is a natural. As for teaching, he repeats a lot, makes it easy to understand.

I would like to suggest to have a better camera angle where it would be perpendicular to the guitar having the bridge to the nut in the field of view to better see the both hands as it is done in some shots of Hotel California. Also if showing a solo to show the full speed of each short section before decomposing it in individual notes.

Really likes the sound of the guitar especiallly when Ajay does those riffs where the sustain notes are fantastic. It actually sound like David Gilmor in the Wall solo (maybe a lesson on that great solo "wink wink")

Thanks

Marc

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Fantastic talent and I agree with Marc, about angles it would be good eventually to get the similar break down left hand right hand views same as Neils lessons. The C pentatonic jam is awesome . Some David Gilmour stuff would be good also, but thats after the Hank Marvin and Gary Moore already requested lol.

goldleaf

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:56 pm

I think it would be awesome to have Ajay play the background after he's taught us some leads, like Neil does sometimes, so we can practice the leads we learn. At least until I can get my studio setup like Ajay has. I think I'm going to cut a hand hold in the side of my guitar like Ajay's that looks cool, makes it lighter and it's just solid wood anyway. Gary

stratman3

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I watched Ajay's video and it was great, I would love to see more blues acoustic and electric. Blues it's right up my alley B) All these choices are killing me.

Lavallee

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 am

I have been working on the Hotel California solo this morning. Ajay, when are you planning to have the tabs for the solo? It would be easier to memorized the notes.

Thanks

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic