"I Love You" by Climax Blues Band - Student Transcription......

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Per Mike request, I am trying again.... http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... /Solos.zip

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Jim and Mike: You guys are awesome! Thanks for helping out on this! I am hoping that other will post their transcriptions as well, so the upping of the file size limit should be a big plus for us here. As a suggestion, could we add the ability to upload .rar files rather than just the .zip files. I am much more accustomed to seeing winrar than winzip these days.....

Thanks again for your help!

MJ Image

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey MJ.... perseverance pays off. Thanks you for doing that... will try it out tomorrow. ;-)

AndyT

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

I was going to type them into GP, but its not needed now.

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

AndyT wrote:
I was going to type them into GP, but its not needed now.
Andy:

You must know GP much better than I do.....(that's not saying a lot though.....lol)

I can't quite figure out the pre-bends and then the pre-bend/release/re-bend....... hopefully I can get a bit better at it and use that tool more in the future. Anyway, thanks so much for trying to help out. That is another thing I love so much about our community here. Gotta love this place.

Now, look over the song and beat me to death on my poor transcription skills.....lol

MJ

AndyT

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

I know GP fairly well. Its a great program. As far as typing in bends goes, you have to use the bend function and tell it how far to bend the note.

Maybe I will type those in, just because.

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm

AndyT wrote:
I know GP fairly well. Its a great program. As far as typing in bends goes, you have to use the bend function and tell it how far to bend the note.

Maybe I will type those in, just because.
Andy:

If you have the time, I would love to see them when you do. It is just nice when they are neat instead of my handwritten mess. I try to keep them somewhat neat, but that never seems to work out to well for me..... :laugh:

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic