"I Love You" by Climax Blues Band - Student Transcription......

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey everyone:

Didn't really know where to put this, so I'll take a stab at this location. I checked with Neil and Matt before posting this, as to not break any taboos. I don't know the correct way to post multiple attachements, so it may have to be done in a couple of posts. So.......Here we go.

This is an old song by Climax Blues Band from their 1980 album titled "Flying the Flag".

Here is a youtube clip for it:

I have the lyrics, chord layout and the two solos. Please feel free to look them over and give me any feedback you can. Transcription is very difficult for me, but also very fun. This is, by no means, the easiest way to play it, so if you have suggestions for capo placement, drop a note and let me know.

I hope you have fun with it....

MJ http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... ve_You.doc

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 pm

O.K., bummed here. I have the solos in PDF format and they are very small files (500kb) or so. That is still too big for the 120kb size limit here...... I tried resizing them some, but it gets too fuzzy. I tried zipping them, but they are still too big. I will have to check into this. Sorry........

MJ Image

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Tied asking support MJ. I'd like to see what you've got. Tried making a a jpeg of the file?

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:53 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Tied asking support MJ. I'd like to see what you've got. Tried making a a jpeg of the file?
Chris:

Will try to convert to jpeg and see if I can get the file size down some.... thanks

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm

O.K., Big Jim is trying to help me out here with attachment sizes. Let's see if this works.

MJ

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
O.K., Big Jim is trying to help me out here with attachment sizes. Let's see if this works.

MJ
Darn, forgot about the file types....Going to ask for .rar to be added as well.....

Let's try this....

MJ

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

MJ
Darn, forgot about the file types....Going to ask for .rar to be added as well.....

Let's try this....

MJ
Still getting file size error. File is 907kb or .9MB, so it should fit in the 1MB limit.... Back to the drawing board... Thanks Mike and Jim. I'll keep trying.

MJ

:woohoo:

AndyT

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

MJ,
Try sending me the files in my email. I'd like to take a crack at it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic