Lets get electrified

dennisg

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 am

Hey you guys,

Ok, so I've finally had a chance to make it out here and wanna say that it's gonna get pretty rockin' here. I'm currently getting stuff ready for you guys. Lemme know your thoughts on Electric guitar in general. I will start some new discussions here shortly.

looking forward to talking with you guys

AndyT

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 am

Ajay,
I do not own an electric, but my acoustic can sound like one now... :laugh:

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 am

HI Ajay, warm welcome man. Seeing as how it would appear the majority of guys here play acoustic, tunes that can translate to either instrument would be good. Next thing given the age of most I think you may just need to be looking at mostly classic rock. I mostly just play Blues on my electric nowadays BB King riffs and the odd Clapton piece here and there.

Music Junkie

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

Ajay:

I play a Tom Anderson Hollow Cobras S as well as A Fender Strat with a few mods and I have an Epiphone Les Paul Std that never sees the light of day anymore (The Hollow Cobra S is my baby....). I have a Spider III amp for practice and also a Mesa Boogie for pissing the neighbors off........lol My dream amp is a Bogner Shiva (drooling)......

What equipment do you play and what would be a dream set-up for you?

MJ

:)

galsteien

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 pm

AndyT wrote:
Ajay,
I do not own an electric, but my acoustic can sound like one now... :laugh:
yea yea

next you will be telling us that after surviving a plane crash in the middle of the desert faced with the choice of eating raw meat or using your guitar (which is in perfect working order) as cooking fire, you would rather eat cooked meat?

Mark :dry:

(hides, in case there is another round of negative karma inbound) lol

galsteien

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I must say you guys are hilarious and am looking to get to know you more.Thaks for the awesome comments.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah, this is a great crowd Ajay with a great sense of humour ('cept Bear, he has humor). Just remember we're not getting any younger ('cept Andy, he's taking stuff) so be gentle with us! Looking forward to it!
And Mark, here's a karma point for you. I'm starting the clock to see just how long you can hold on to it! ;-)

galsteien

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Yeah, this is a great crowd Ajay with a great sense of humour ('cept Bear, he has humor). Just remember we're not getting any younger ('cept Andy, he's taking stuff) so be gentle with us! Looking forward to it!
And Mark, here's a karma point for you. I'm starting the clock to see just how long you can hold on to it! ;-)
Omg.....osh i hope that timer had nano seconds in it.....never got even close
to me........ :(

haoli25

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:39 pm

I thought I would give you a karma shot too! :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Bill you're confusing me. I though I'd upped Mark's karma and forgotten I did it. Now Mark has 2... that could last till supper time. Sorry Ajay, not intending to hijack your thread... the boys are boisterous today.

I was wondering if the stuff you will show could also be done on acoustic electric with effects... or will we need an Axe?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic