Whats your dream Guitar ?

pineappletrain

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Here we all can talk about those guitars that we will never have, want to have or are getting, or maybe for some lucky people alredy have.
Mine would defenetly be a acustic gibson, dont have a specific model yet but they are all so beautiful. Image

pineappletrain

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Another one Image

willem

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Well i dream a lot of guitars... Image

wrench

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Lakewood M-32

willem

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 pm

the one and only i think...

but the picture won't!!!

AndyT

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm

From one of my old posts:

Grand Concert sized Double cut-away with triple pickup, (single coil neck pickup, piezo under saddle and, mic inside.) with the ability to mix any of the sources in and out), Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard, solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back with Koa sides, headstock and trim. Full length scale. It should have the Babicz adjustable neck and also the Babicz lateral compression soundboard. Grover sealed tuners (black). Computer cut tungsten frets. I want it setup for size 9 DR Extra Life strings. Nu-bone nut and saddle.

To top it off, I have some very specific inlay work I want done on it. I want some scriptures worked into it as inlay and a potrait of Jesus on the headstock. Scripture references on the fingerboard instead of the standard 'dots'. I also would like scenes from the Bible inlaid into the soundboard. Around the edge of the top is where I want the scriptures. (just inside the purfling)

stratman3

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

It would be some kind of auditorium style cutaway acoustic, with robot tuners!

[video][/video]

rcsnydley

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 pm

A Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst. I'd settle for the Epiphone version. Image

wrench

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm

rcsnydley wrote:
A Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst. I'd settle for the Epiphone version. Image
Played this at Guitar Center last weekend. I am somehow affected in some manner I can't describe, but I want to play it some more.

goldleaf

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 pm

AndyT wrote:
From one of my old posts:

Grand Concert sized Double cut-away with triple pickup, (single coil neck pickup, piezo under saddle and, mic inside.) with the ability to mix any of the sources in and out), Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard, solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back with Koa sides, headstock and trim. Full length scale. It should have the Babicz adjustable neck and also the Babicz lateral compression soundboard. Grover sealed tuners (black). Computer cut tungsten frets. I want it setup for size 9 DR Extra Life strings. Nu-bone nut and saddle.

To top it off, I have some very specific inlay work I want done on it. I want some scriptures worked into it as inlay and a potrait of Jesus on the headstock. Scripture references on the fingerboard instead of the standard 'dots'. I also would like scenes from the Bible inlaid into the soundboard. Around the edge of the top is where I want the scriptures. (just inside the purfling)
Just curious, why Sitka Spruce Top??instead of Engelmann or Red Spruce (adarandoch), I never compared the but thought you might have. Gary

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic