Christmas Songs

mwortman

Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Does anyone know when Neil will post the Christmas song lessons

Marty

karl01

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

I hope soon. I'll need time to get them down.

Karl :woohoo:

BigBear

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Since Oregon is the Christmas tree capital of the world and we've been shipping trees for weeks now, it's time to break out the egg nog and start learning some songs!!!

Ho Ho Ho! :cheer:

mwortman

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I agree Bear, it will take me a month to learn.

BigBear

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:35 pm

I agree I hope its soon. Some of us take longer to learn songs than others and it would be nice to have more than just 1 or 2 down by Christmas.

Mike

rcsnydley

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

What about people who don't celebrate Christmas? Why should we have our time wasted with what boils down to "religious" songs.

Now I realize that not everyone likes every song covered here, but they do not presuppose a certain belief in order to make them relevant, these do.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Ric

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

rcsnydley wrote:
What about people who don't celebrate Christmas? Why should we have our time wasted with what boils down to "religious" songs.

Now I realize that not everyone likes every song covered here, but they do not presuppose a certain belief in order to make them relevant, these do.

Ric
There are plenty of other songs for the people who don't celebrate Christmas. A few songs for the many who do celebrate Christmas is not out of line.

Mike

rcsnydley

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Will there be Hanuka songs? Or maybe some Kwanzaa songs?

Ric

karl01

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Ric

Rick your time will only be wasted if you watch the lessons. If you don't watch them you have not wasted anything.

There are lots of songs here the I have no interest in playing so I just don't view those lessons..

Karl

rcsnydley

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

karl01 wrote:

Ric

Rick your time will only be wasted if you watch the lessons. If you don't watch them you have not wasted anything.

There are lots of songs here the I have no interest in playing so I just don't view those lessons..

Karl
Point taken, Karl. Here is my point: Now I realize that not everyone likes every song covered here, but they do not presuppose a certain belief in order to make them relevant, these do.

Ric

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic