Christmas Songs

cosmicmechanic

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 am

I never realized how controversial "Frosty the Snowman" and "Let it Snow" could be.
I guess I never really understood them.

If I try though, I'm sure I'll be able to decode them. Should I play them backwards?

mattroutley

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 am

i cant wait to learn some xmas songs, i get ridiculously excited about xmas cos i get to see all my family from around the uk, and my son is 4 so it's a really big deal to him :)

Hoping to learn let it snow (like neil played in the webinar) B)

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 am

I'm looking forward to Neil's first 'Festivus' song!! Everyone gather 'round the pole, now..
:woohoo:

jayswett

Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:45 am

I didn't know Canadians watched Seinfeld.

rcsnydley

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow, what a lively discussion.

I would like to apologize to anyone that may have been offended by my post, not my intention. Of course Neil has the right to put any lessons on the site that he so chooses, I have no problem with that whatsoever. I was away during the last webinar so I guess in viewing it after the fact I missed his announcement about Christmas songs, my oversight.

As to content and quality and quantity, I am more than pleased and quite impressed. I couldn't hope to keep up even if I played 24x7 (I don't, but I'd like to).

I was just chiming in with my opinion and I thank everyone who chimed in with theirs. Quite frankly I love the free expression of ideas, information and opinions.

Ric

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 pm

I didn't know Canadians watched Seinfeld.
Jay, AL IS Seinfeld! Didn't you see his video :-)

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

no hard feelings here Ric. That's what makes a democracy so great, you can voice your own opinions without the fear of oppression from a dictator. If you were down here in Florida I would buy you a beer. Take care buddy.

- Catfish

rcsnydley

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:28 pm

catfishlinn wrote:
no hard feelings here Ric. That's what makes a democracy so great, you can voice your own opinions without the fear of oppression from a dictator. If you were down here in Florida I would buy you a beer. Take care buddy.

- Catfish
Catfish,

Where are you in Florida, I used to live in Ocala.

Ric

AndyT

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 pm

I live in Jacksonville. Ocala is a nice area. Especially north of town with the rolling hills and horse ranches. Someday i want to stop at Big Daddy Don Garlits' Drag Racing Museum down there when i get a chance. I was a fan of his when i was a kid.

rcsnydley

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

catfishlinn wrote:
I live in Jacksonville. Ocala is a nice area. Especially north of town with the rolling hills and horse ranches. Someday i want to stop at Big Daddy Don Garlits' Drag Racing Museum down there when i get a chance. I was a fan of his when i was a kid.
I lived about 5 miles from Don Garlits' I drove by it everyday at least once, never stopped in though.

Ric

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic