FREE AMP to the best bulls--t artist

AndyT

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Being a Preacher Man, I have a direct line to your Father frybaby. He said not to worry about the amp. You won't need it where you're going. LOL (Just kidding!)

buddy

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey!! If the fat guy in the red suit just got me my Elvis Presley Model guitar as I so politely asked for back in 61' none of this would be happening. Obviously a major oversight due to Santa's advanced age and mental capacity. And by the way...I am still waiting for my Elvis Presley Model guitar. For 48 years I have woken up on Christmas morning only to have my hopes and dreams dashed once again. See ya in court Santa O'le pal.

AndyT

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm

It's too bad you didn't choose something they actually made. You might have gotten it.

TGMatt

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Well all

I am about to email the rest of the membership to get involved here..so get your efforts in,

musicrevisited

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 am

I wasn't sure whether I should take the desperate or the comedic approach, so I'll be honest. While I'm not a target member at TG, I've been trying to be an active user of the site and so far I've learned that there are extremely supportive groups out there such as this one, and that when you're a musician at heart, nothing is more satisfying than sharing music with the world. Like everyone else here, I'm a musician at heart which is why I first picked up the acoustic guitar a little over a year ago. It is now a part of who I am and I could never envision my life without it. I'm slowly trying to be tech savvy with recording and such, and hope to one day record an album of the songwriting I do. An acoustic amp would be a major step in my life, and would encourage me to practice techniques more and possibly convince those around me that I should get lessons... Regardless of who the winner is, thanks for the great opportunity.

AndyT

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 am

musicrevisited wrote:
An acoustic amp would be a major step in my life, and would encourage me to practice techniques more and possibly convince those around me that I should get lessons... Regardless of who the winner is, thanks for the great opportunity.
That you should get lessons? I thought thats why you joined TG? Color me confused. (I think that would be a light shade of crimson clover)

sexylexy72

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:09 am

I think this here amp should be awarded to a needy guy like me cause my future ex crashed myine fore Icould get it out of her place. I know wah" wah'WAH". In need Rick.

reiver

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Ok, first let me apologise for this. You're all nice people and I'm sure you don't deserve to have to listen to this. Not with Christmas approaching.

Sorry if the sound balance isn't to good, ie you can still hear me singing, but I had no idea how it would all record. Can't claim to have done this in one take, mucked up the intro so often I was out of breath by the time I got it right!

Also - if I appear to be staring at you, I just wrote this last night and don't know the words, so they were attached to the tripod.

"Lyrics" below if you're interested.......

I sure do love this old guitar
It’s my greatest source of joy by far
So please don’t tell my wife
She’ll make a misery of my life
And I don’t much fancy sleeping in the car

I’ve got something missing I declare
Maybe two if you count receding hair
Though this may sound indiscrete
My gear is incomplete
And that’s not simply due to wear and tear

One thing would make my life feel great
That’s a Behringer AT-108
That’s truly all that’s lacking
From this instrumental backing
So please stick it, in a transatlantic crate
rpt to fade

TGMatt

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm

LMAO

I just snorted starbucks outa my nose..thx mate ...great job

willem

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

ahahahah i think Beefy D must put it now over the ocean(did i understand it well Reiver???) its your's then....ahahahah lol!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic