Question for TG Family

dekotaj

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm

goldleaf sorry,I did not know that TG had stop taking members.If so then, yes this would not work like I was thinking.Maybe a good ideal a little late.I will try to do a better job of keeping up on the times.Thank you for setting me straight.

Kevin

michelew

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm

I could be wrong here, but I don't think memberships have closed completely - just the pay by the month type. I'm assuming that someone will correct me if I too am behind the times.

goldleaf

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Kevin, I appreciate any ideas to help TG and maybe other people have a different view than me. I just like listening to your videos. Thanks for putting out your ideas. Gary

goldleaf

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Michele, the pay by the month membership was the type I was referring to as far as being closed. I don't really like to even say that because it is not for me to say. I did mention that there would still be one time sale packages and free membership services. What type of membership are you thinking of that will continue? Gary

TGMatt

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Membership has not closed...only monthly access

We want or would like as many videos as possible uploaded ...so hold nothing back, and we love have as many people exposed to TG as possible for all sorts of reasons

Their will not be a "private eyes" channel in the short term

The idea that more people in TG means less ability for Neil or us to service them is not true, an a linear idea....membership grew last year each month until December and as you all know we lifted our game each month

And finally...we have aleady begun the new year with a ton o responses from Neil, even though we said we would be awol till at east the 15th...so would love you to focus on that get your value their (or is that there), for now as we prepare for the new year

Thx for all your great video uploads...keep them coming

If any of you feel a little unsure abou posting yourself up, dont b afraid, everyone else here felt the same way till hey did it, and est assured we all are a very caring very un - Jugdegmental group who car about each others progress...we have all been where you are...

Thx all

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic