Eastman Guitars

drfuji

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Can anyone give me any feedback on Eastman Guitars?? Have read a couple of reviews that sound good. Finally got my hands on an AC320CE today...have to say I was pretty impressed. All Solid Wood Handmade..felt good...sounded good...Don't hear alot about them...Tried this one out at Mass Street Music...Half the price of comparable Martins and Taylors.. Seemed like a nice guitar for the guy that doesnt have the pocketbook for a real expensive guitar. Would sure like to hear from anyone playing one..

Thanks

aitch

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm

They get a lot of love at the UMGF and AGF forums. I have a friend here at home who has an AC710S that he keeps at his office at work. He ranks it up there with his Martin OM-21. I've only heard good things about their acoustics.

prawnpig

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Have not seen their accoustics but have played a couple of their electrics at the guitar shop nice electrics

coclimber

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am

The latest Fretboard Journal has an article about them. The author seems to like them as well... at least, now. Apparently the first instruments out of this shop were pretty, ok, very lousy. But they've gotten better and better to the point they he basically said they make great instruments at any price. Take a look for some interesting info and good photos of their shop in China.

Good luck.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic