The downside of guitar playing?

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 pm

BigBear wrote:
My only problem is all the beautiful young women that follow me around and want to give me their room keys, phone numbers or underwear!! It's a curse, but I'm bearing it well!! ;)
And then the Bear awoke from hibernation and sweet dreams

AndyT

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:31 pm

HEY NEED SOME HELP HERE! Bear rolled over on Eric Clapton! I can hear hm talking but I only see fur.... C'mon now.. 1...2...3 PUSH! UGHnhh!

tovo

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

When you go to a concert you spend all your time straining to get a look at what chords the lead guitarist is fingering instead of enjoying the music.

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 am

tovo wrote:
When you go to a concert you spend all your time straining to get a look at what chords the lead guitarist is fingering instead of enjoying the music.
Now that is so true, at the recent Fleetwood Mac Concert despite Stevie Nicks looking gorgeous, so i'm told, I was riveted to watching Lindsay Buckingham's hands lol

Catman

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 am

tovo wrote:
That, and G.A.S. (I added the periods so none of you gutter-minds would think I mean flatulence :( )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic