Guitar Hanger

prawnpig

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi there those are great am in great need of something 9 guitars and i live in a trailer.
Dave

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 am

prawnpig wrote:
Hi there those are great am in great need of something 9 guitars and i live in a trailer.
Dave
I have another three guitars in the room not seen (on floor stand), not mine and my computer desk, the CAM now sits off to the left of the guitars and the lights are placed outside double doors which go into our conservatory off to the left. Then you stick my wifes keyboard down one wall and two seats in the room ya don't have a lot of space left! I'm in need of a new house with purpose built music room lol

Chas

dekotaj

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 am

Chasplaya wrote:
prawnpig wrote:
Dave
I have another three guitars in the room not seen (on floor stand), not mine and my computer desk, the CAM now sits off to the left of the guitars and the lights are placed outside double doors which go into our conservatory off to the left. Then you stick my wifes keyboard down one wall and two seats in the room ya don't have a lot of space left! I'm in need of a new house with purpose built music room lol

Chas
Chas be careful with that purpose built music room,4 yrs.ago i was building my garage.Talked my wife into a second story on it,for just that purpose.I now have a garage With more square footage than my house.A four foot stair case going upstairs,and working on a bathroom,heat & air,a bar,and a 10x10 deck off the side.I dont think she really understood,When she said yes.

But I cant wait till I get it done.

Catman

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am

I too am in desperate need of a new music room. I am currently set up in the bomb-shelter (yes--we still need those in Israel) which doubles up as the guest room and contains:
[ul][li]5 various guitars in their cases/bags (two are not playable)[/li]
[li]my son's drum kit[/li]
[li]a keyboard[/li]
[li]2 amps[/li]
[li]a sofa-bed[/li]
[li]2 large bookcases (together they take up a whole wall from floor to ceiling[/li][/ul] This doesn't leave any room for a computer or lighting equipment. I am considering a laptop for the music room
My every-day guitar (in the avatar) lives on a stand in the living room, along with the piano (which needs tuned again).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic