The Neil Hogan Show

AndyT

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

How many caught the show today? It was really good. We had 2 guests on the show today! Potsticker, and Matt, the Ramblin' Aussie. Lots of good humor (humour for Chas) and plenty laughs. And an extra special ending with Neils chair!

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Technically the best yet for me, virtually glitch free. Just loved that Rosewood chair with the Sitka back and maple sides lol

BobR

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm

I had a family gathering today so I missed the LIVE show but got to do little guitar playing so I need to see the rerun.

Bob

lmc831

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I also missed it,as I had to work today...will look forward to seeing it when it comes out later.

Lisa

Music Junkie

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Yep, another great show. My favorite part (from a comedy standpoint) was the very end when the camera was left on.....

From a serious part, it was Matt's cameo. Glad you said hey mate! It was good to hear from you and I hope that all of the crappy stuff takes a hike soon! If you ever need to laugh, you can watch the video I plan on posting soon....lol

MJ

prawnpig

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I was unable to tune in as i was attending a celabration of life for a co worker and friend a beautiful lady and a wonderful friend i will truly miss her. A sad day for me. look forward to the replay as it sounds like a good one.

willem

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 am

For the first time i was able to login quick,, it looks like we must do everytime a new account??? but everything streams fine(a little noise,, but with the headphone it did well),, everything streams well, at the the time that Matt came in,, the streaming stopped(really),, so i have to wait till the recording..

mark

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 am

It was the first time I've able to properly view the live show.
Previously my internet connection has been too slow and the picture and sound kept stalling.
Last night it came through with no problems at all.

I turned off just as they were saying goodbye, so I missed the chair incident. I'll have to watch the re-run just for that.

RicksPick

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Good Live event
A good laugh too
Who knew Neil could play the hoover.

But Matt was inspirational

Thanks Matt, gave me the courage to push myself.

RicksPick

tovo

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:39 pm

I thought it was a terrific show as well. I even knew it was happening because I read it on the front page of the site a few days before. Go figure.

Anyway I have some shocking news. I listened closely to Matt's accent and I'm not sure he's Australian at all. I think he could be a Californian doing a dodgy impersonation of an Australian! ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic