LDC's Debut Single - Heart of Gold

jayswett

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 am

As far as I'm concerned, this should be bumped daily.

suziko

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok, I'm going to reveal my ignorance here- what does it mean to "bump" something? Just to put it back at the top of the recent discussion list?

dennisg

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 pm

suziko wrote:
Ok, I'm going to reveal my ignorance here- what does it mean to "bump" something? Just to put it back at the top of the recent discussion list?
That's exactly what it means -- to bump it up.

suziko

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 pm

That's exactly what it means -- to bump it up.

Ok, so you're saying we "bumped up the jam?"

TGMatt

Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 pm

this us just a super video it is something all the people who participated in should be proud of and it has provided a lot of joy for us

bumping is not something I want to see here though for a few reasons..

it will result in endless pages if nothing , a new post that looks like we need to read it only to see it is nothing and it starts a trend .. other posts that some people want to promote for whatever reason will start .. and so on

it also shuts out other potentially worthy posts .. what happens if 10 or 20 posts are being bumped at the expense of newly created content

let's keep this forum like most I am members of bump free ... let the content find it's own level ...the cream will rise it always does

now by writing this I have bumped this thread .. any more posts here should be adding some value ..

that make sense all

hope so

still an incredible video cannot wait to see the next collaboration

jayswett

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am

I still find this effort unbelievable. It seems we've had a few new Target Members over the last couple of weeks, and I was thinking they might enjoy this video.

izzyhara

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

That was freakin' awesome !!! Yes, we need some credits for sure. Where else in the world can you do this kind of thing?

garner

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 am

Great job by all!!!!!!
Have suggestion for next song.
How about Hotel California.

Garner

mcfingers

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 am

I just found this thread, due to the bumping. Fantastic collaboration here. Well done.

I understand Matt's concern, a very legitimate one too, perhaps he could make this a sticky thread for awhile. For those who don't know what a sticky thread is, it always stays, sticks, to the top of the thread list for that section. Just a thought, but I think it's worth considering.

Once again, OUTSTANDING EVERYONE!!! :woohoo:

Steve

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 pm

There have been some major collabs over the years. We had a ball in the early days for sure :laugh:
This one went to 25 pages on the thread including more than 3000 clicks ...before it was done!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/12 ... n-meq.html

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic