LDC's Debut Single - Heart of Gold

pbraun

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 am

Very very cool this really turned out great!

MarkM

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 am

Just got on and saw this for the first time tonight. JOB WELL DONE!! That was really very good indeed. From the playing, singing and the incredible editing job. I know that part isn't easy. Can't say enough about it. You all did wonderful. I'm totally bummed that I got in on this too late and wasn't able to get a video up. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of a good time.

Most Outstanding!!!!! You all should be very proud. Thank you for doing this and sharing.

MarkM

Craig

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 am

Great job to all of you. Congratulations! I just got home to see it now. My wife had a dinner that we had to attend for her work. She desperately did not want to be late, but I was holding out to see the posting of the video...I believe I might be the first one to almost divorce over TG! :ohmy: At any rate, we were on time, I showed her the video when we got home, she was very impressed, we are still married! :P
Very well done!
Craig

tovo

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 am

BigBear wrote:
Now that was amazing!! Great job and congrats to you all! I gotta ask, who was the great harmonica player? Sounded just like Neil Young! :cheer:
Bear there were 3 on harmonica. The first was Reiver, next was Willem and last but not least Gary.

The rhythm players were Nick, Suzi, Pete, Wrench and me.

On bass guitar was Catman.

Vocals were Chris and Gary.

Think I got em all.

Thanks to everyone.

tovo

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 am

Craig wrote:
Great job to all of you. Congratulations! I just got home to see it now. My wife had a dinner that we had to attend for her work. She desperately did not want to be late, but I was holding out to see the posting of the video...I believe I might be the first one to almost divorce over TG! :ohmy: At any rate, we were on time, I showed her the video when we got home, she was very impressed, we are still married! :P
Very well done!
Craig
Well Craig we had similar problems...except I was trying to get it posted before going out...with Nick's help we got there. Glad you are still married. Plenty of time for divorce when we go on the road.

willem

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 am

Wow, what a good awaking this morning,,what a great!! end result,,never thought that i was involved in such a happening,,

My special thanks goes to Tony,Nick(your the guy),Reiver(Stuart i believe),Catman(David, i believe),Chris,Gary,Wrench(Dan, I believe),Suzi,Pete and myself(can i thank my self..),also to the TG team..

mark

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 am

That was brilliant.
Fun to watch.

It reminds me of those Live Aid videos where you try and name all the artists as they appear. I got a few of them but not all.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 am

Wrench.... this is just too cool! Great! Image

wrench

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:53 am

Well I couldn't go for the male model look, and the mercenary look was too scary, so I went for the old-guy-having-silly-fun-in-a-great-LDC-video look.

Yamaha48

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 am

This is going to sound really corny, but what the heck. Isn't it amazing that people around the world, whatever their differences, can make music together?

Next step, we play the song together. Maybe we should have a Worldwide TG Jam, to be held in a location to be announced.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic