Yamaha48

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 am

Hello Tony.

Nice to see what you have done Tony.
A big hand fore you my friend.

warm greet Anton

willem

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 am

Tony,, you would believe it, i had that idea to,, to collaborate with two persons, so i wonderd what audacity and movie maker could do,

It would be nice to do for example one rhythmn guitar and one lead or what soloing round the rhythmn and of course singing is a nice option...

In time a do some research,,,,,

By the way,,that was nice playing and singing you did in the vid...

Catman

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 am

AndyT wrote:
This is a really great piece of software. Hmmm... I feel like I'm giving away some big secrets here. ;)
It's not free, but for what it does, its VERY inexpensive.

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx
Andy, does AVS handle Quicktime (.MOV) files? I ask because I am considering a buying Kodak Zi8, but it creates .MOV files, which Windows Movie Maker doesn't support

David

AndyT

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 am

David,
From the AVS website;

Read: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, Real Video (RM, RMVB), ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AMV, MTV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV, FLI, FLC, CDG.

Write: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, FLV, DVD, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB).

AndyT

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 am

One of the really cool features of AVS is, when you purchase a license from them for the Video Editor, you automatically get a license to all their software. Audio editor, Photo editor... There is quite a large suite of stuff you get for the one low price.

www.avs4you.com

I should be getting commission... :laugh:

willem

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 am

AndyT wrote:
One of the really cool features of AVS is, when you purchase a license from them for the Video Editor, you automatically get a license to all their software. Audio editor, Photo editor... There is quite a large suite of stuff you get for the one low price.

www.avs4you.com

Andy,, i a big hawian pizza enough??

AndyT

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 am

Willem, From you, that is plenty! B)

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 am

tovo wrote:
OK I was going to post this in Al's thread on a similar subject but it's a bit rude to do that without asking so I started a new one. I spent 30 minutes on my Mac this afternoon and quickly found that I could achieve a picture in picture very easily. Obviously this would enable 2 person collaboration. I collaborated with myself here so permissions were not an issue. I can say it is very simple so I would be more than happy to do this for any 2 members (I haven't worked out if I can do more) who wanted to play or sing together and post the result. Easy. The clip is just a short example obviously.

Nice work, Tony. I knew that other programs and systems would do it easier than Moviemaker. I only chose it because it's available to most members with a pc. Chalk another one up for Macs, eh? I'll reply to a few other posts here as well.

Catman

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 am

AndyT wrote:
Only Taylor are allowed to pay commissions on this forum! B)

You will have to make do with pizza points (in transit as you read)

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 am

dekotaj wrote:
The question.Can you pip in windows moviemaker this guys says yes i dont get it but maybe someone else. will.http://www.livevideo.com/video/71BB8E09 ... maker.aspx

just hi lite this and put in your address bar and see if it comes up.Sorry the only way i no how to do it.

I guess i was wrong just click on it.

Hi Kevin,

This is exactly what I had to do to get the split effect in my video. I guess there are people out there (smarter than myself) that write code to create original effects for MovieMaker. Hurts your brain to load it- but you only have to do it once, then the effect is always available in your system.

If people are wanting this for their system- watch Kevin's video for how to load new effects in MovieMaker. You don't need to go to their website. I have pasted the code below. Just copy and paste it to your system when necessary for the side by side effect. When you save it- call it sidebyside.xml It will then be available in your MovieMaker program.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic