Collaboration video -(Final?) Posting of 'Hey Anton' by Anton and AcousticAl

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 pm

When Neil speaks, I LISTEN. He wrote that this collaboration video should have it's own thread in the general discussion area (it is already posted in the TARGET area). So here it is again.

FYI- I used Anton's original student review video to play along to. He had no idea I was going to do this when he first made his video. I had just mentioned in passing that I enjoyed playing along to his version- and then the idea kind of took off.

Further FYI- I edited this using a free unlicensed version of AVS. Search it out and experiment if you like. The version I uploaded to the TARGET section is edited with Windows MovieMaker.

I'm heading off on a trip early tomorrow, so I hope that when I'm back in a week, there will be loads of collaboration videos for me to check out.

Later!

(BTW- Neil and crew, feel free to change the title of this, or edit it however you like)

TGMatt

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Thx mate

I changed the heading to Collaboration video first- which if everyone can use as a template beginner heading would be great...that way when the final forum changes come we can track done moving some of them around

Cheers

matt

tovo

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm

How cool is that video? It sure adds another dimension to learning. Just great.

MarkM

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

I go out for the day and come back to all of these wonderful surprises. Al this is really good. Could be a great tool for doing some lead work or two guitar part songs or in my case "guitarist looking for singer". Great stuff. Thanks for working on this. Enjoy your trip.

MarkM

kenoakee

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:04 am

Verry Good Job Guys....kudos :cheer:

AcousticAl

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks everyone. I know this isn't generating attention because of any mad skills-- just a cool concept that I hope catches on here at TG.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:34 am

This is a seriously cool initiative Al .... I reckon this could prove to be as useful and popular as being able to post your own video has been. Spotted Dick pudding to you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic