Did everyone practice today?

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

BigBear wrote:
tovo wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
Well whatdaya know there is a Log out button....

Now as an infrequent Forum person I have no idea what you guys are talking about... My wife now calls herself the TGWidow... I have no idea what she is on about.

As for practice I actually reckon my practice time has increased, I noodle around with the guitar whilst surfin the forum. And every so often when listening to someones vid I get real serious or is that guilt and stop and really get into it.
When you reach 3000 you get a night out on the dance floor with Matt singing "I'm every woman". Take the kilt.

OMG- What a visual!! Uggghhh!! :silly:

MarkM

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Feeling guilty here. How do I end up practicing more on a "work" day than I did today being it a weekend? I guess I'm making too much free time in the home office these days. Working on 4+20 which is slowely coming around. All my fingers are still attached and for some reason they seem to be hitting the right strings. At least for the moment. Into to Suite Judy Blue Eyes going great. Can't wait for the follow on lesson.... Hopefully I'll get some time tomorrow to practice.

MarkM

BobR

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, I haven't picked up the guitar today. Took a family trip to western Mass today starting at 7AM but I snuck onto my sisters SLOOOW computer and logged on long enough to wish Neil a Happy birthday. Now I am home 8PM but here I am looking at the forum and still haven't got to the guitar yet. I don't want to fall too far behind on the forum :laugh: :laugh:

Well I gotta go play

Bob

smips65

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

:)

I practice every day, before I log onto anything, or I wouldn't play.
Very very new here, so am looking forward to learning from all of you.

jeff

Catman

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 am

What is this "practice" of which you speak?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:49 am

I practice every day, before I log onto anything, or I wouldn't play. Very very new here, so am looking forward to learning from all of you.
jeff
Don't worry Jeff, as soon as you get the hang of the forums, groups, walls and other fandangles.... you will have no time for work, family or practice! :-)

BTW, like to go over to the Introduce yourself thread.... or did I miss your post?
Chris

EDIT: Yes you did... good start and nice to see you here Jeff!

Catman

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 am

I just learned a new expression for all these time consuming fandangles: time vampires :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic